PDA

View Full Version : Which iPhone Remote App supports Napster

RaK
2009-03-31, 10:23
Guys,

playing around with napster. Full potential would be to explore the napster libriary with the iphone/ipod touch. Which App supports napster? Saw a screenshot in iPeng, however it is not available, right?

Kind regards

andynormancx
2009-03-31, 10:32
Napster works fine with iPeng.

pippin
2009-03-31, 11:23
All versions of iPeng work fine with Napster and it is available.
What is not yet available is the 1.1 version which will have a more general plugin support but that's not needed for the Internet radios and music services that come with SC.
iPeng 1.1 is a free upgrade and will be available when Apple approves it.
I expect it for tomorrow :-)

RaK
2009-03-31, 11:49
It seems to be that I am a bit blind ;). Sorry, cant see any napster menu parts in iPeng 1.0.5. I am running SC 7.3.2 and loaded the napster plugin via the plugin extension downloader.

As I say, no napster menu at all. Could you pls help an old blind man ;).

FULL STOP. Found it under "Radio". I did not expected it to apear there ;). Sorry.

pippin
2009-03-31, 12:35
It seems to be that I am a bit blind ;). Sorry, cant see any napster menu parts in iPeng 1.0.5. I am running SC 7.3.2 and loaded the napster plugin via the plugin extension downloader.

As I say, no napster menu at all. Could you pls help an old blind man ;).

FULL STOP. Found it under "Radio". I did not expected it to apear there ;). Sorry.

Yes. I merged "Internet Radio" and "Music Services" since I think the difference is confusing. Last.fm even shows up under both...

ModelCitizen
2009-03-31, 23:48
Yes. I merged "Internet Radio" and "Music Services" since I think the difference is confusing. Last.fm even shows up under both...

Exactly how it should. Why Logitech stick it under Services (and not Internet Radio) when it is called Last.fm RADIO beats me.

MC