PDA

View Full Version : My SBClassic has a Pandora Logo on it - What does this mean?

lostinspace13
2009-02-22, 02:06
My SB3 Classic (black/silver) has the Pandora logo where the slimdevices/logitech logo should be.

It was given to me from a friend who got it (for free? not sure) when he visited Pandora for his work. It wouldn't really matter to me, but I'm thinking about selling it, and I don't know whether or not the logo means anything more about the device or if its just a logo.

Anyone seen another one of these? Would the logo raise its value or lower it?

toby10
2009-02-22, 03:38
My SB3 Classic (black/silver) has the Pandora logo where the slimdevices/logitech logo should be.

It was given to me from a friend who got it (for free? not sure) when he visited Pandora for his work. It wouldn't really matter to me, but I'm thinking about selling it, and I don't know whether or not the logo means anything more about the device or if its just a logo.

Anyone seen another one of these? Would the logo raise its value or lower it?

Just a logo. I'd guess just a promotional item. I can't imagine it gaining value with such a logo. SB3/Classics sell brand new for $230 on Amazon, second hand maybe $190 (last I checked).

You might want to verify that it is not a DEMO unit with limited functionality for use as store displays.
There were a rash of those floating around Ebay a while ago causing all kinds of problems and confusion.