PDA

View Full Version : Empty Playlist

DiSNEYN
2009-02-11, 03:14
Hello!

I have created a playlist in squeezecenter webinterface but when i click on

Playlists in music libery i can't find my saved playlist

The link points at http://xxx.xxx.nu:9000/browsedb.html?hierarchy=playlist,playlistTrack&lev el=0&player=00%3A04%3A20%3A12%3A26%3A6f

It just says:

Home / Playlists

Why does the playlist dosen't display correctly?

the playlist filename is

test.m3u

and the content of the file is:

#CURTRACK 0
#EXTM3U
#EXTINF:-1,No Limit 2 3 (Master Blaster Edit)
F:\- BACKUP MP3ARKIV -\#\2 Unlimited\2 Unlimited - No Limit 2 3 (Master Blaster Edit).mp3
#EXTINF:-1,Insomnia (96 Remix)
F:\- BACKUP MP3ARKIV -\F\Faithless\Faithless - Insomnia '96\02-insomnia_(96_remix)-wax.mp3
#EXTINF:-1,Casanova
F:\- BACKUP MP3ARKIV -\U\Ultimate Kaos\Ultimate Kaos - Casanova.mp3

I've used the latest offical release of the squeezecenter and i've also tested the latest nightly bulid (feb 11) with the same result.

Please help me!

/Hans

aubuti
2009-02-11, 06:40
Usually this is a permissions issue. The user that SC is running under needs to have read and write permissions in the directory you have specified for the playlist. Does the saved playlist appear in your file listing at the OS level? What operating system are you using?

DiSNEYN
2009-02-11, 07:27
Usually this is a permissions issue. The user that SC is running under needs to have read and write permissions in the directory you have specified for the playlist. Does the saved playlist appear in your file listing at the OS level? What operating system are you using?

Ah, I use Windows XP BUT i usally use Remote Desktop to control my computer. Maybe this is the issue?

But if i control my squeezecenter remotly from another computer on the web-interface and there save a playlist, but it is the same error there.

No change.

The thing i could try is to restart my computer, log-on true local on the computer and therafter try to create a playlist and save it..

I will try this later today. I come back later with the results.

Thanks!!

/Hans

samsung
2009-02-11, 13:09
Ah, I use Windows XP BUT i usally use Remote Desktop to control my computer. Maybe this is the issue?

But if i control my squeezecenter remotly from another computer on the web-interface and there save a playlist, but it is the same error there.

No change.

The thing i could try is to restart my computer, log-on true local on the computer and therafter try to create a playlist and save it..

I will try this later today. I come back later with the results.

Thanks!!

/Hans

I also got empty playlist problem. I have created playlists with winamp, windows media player and Playlist Creator. SC can find playlists after rescan but all lists are empty. If I open same lists with WinAmp those list work just fine. SC 7.2.1 is running on QNAP TS-209. Music files are also on QNAP, WinAmp runs in Win XP workstation.

DiSNEYN
2009-02-11, 13:19

It works again when i log on locally on my computer.
The trick is to not logon to the server running squeezecenter with remote desktop. You must logon the server local. Then it works.

Thanks Aubuti!

/Hans