PDA

View Full Version : I Love My Duet!

ManScared
2009-02-09, 15:44
I posted this this morning on the Regrets thread...

After having a good read of the many issues on here, and having considered the pros and cons of both the Classic and the Duet I took the leap on Thursday and ordered the Duet. It's due to arrive today, and I can't wait... I know that it is unlikely to be without issues, but I'm confident that the answers can be found here or from Tech Support.

It's the nature of internet forums to highlight the problems. For every person who posts here with a problem they are getting frustrated about, there are many many more who have no problem. But why would they post 'I've got no problems with my Duet!'? It does, however, make the problems seem a touch disproportionate.

Fingers crossed that my new Duet is fine, and I don't have to eat my words!!!

Just need to say that it is a fantastic bit of tech! It was waiting for me on my return from work, and within 20 minutes the whole thing was set up to go... And I'm no expert on networks. Had it on ever since, and listened to some stuff I've not listened to for years. No complaints at all - it works like a dream. Top work Logitech! And a huge thanks to the many posters on here who have helped me get prepared for it's arrival...

The icing on the cake is the code I just found to get a 50gb MPŁTunes Locker for $9.99 instead of $39.99!

iPhone
2009-02-09, 16:04
I posted this this morning on the Regrets thread...

Just need to say that it is a fantastic bit of tech! It was waiting for me on my return from work, and within 20 minutes the whole thing was set up to go... And I'm no expert on networks. Had it on ever since, and listened to some stuff I've not listened to for years. No complaints at all - it works like a dream. Top work Logitech! And a huge thanks to the many posters on here who have helped me get prepared for it's arrival...

Welcome to the Forum and the Wonderful World of Squeezebox. I am glad that you didn't have to eat your words.

As I have said before, many many people have no trouble at all with the Duet. Those that do mostly have WiFi network issues or firewall, anti-virsus, or other incorrect settings.

I love using my Duets and using the Controller with my other Squeezeboxes and Transporter. Enjoy your Music, Free Your Music!