PDA

View Full Version : firmware v.22



seanadams
2004-04-30, 08:33
Firmware v.22 is now in the nightly build with a fix for the PCM
channel swap observed in v.21.

Moses Leslie
2004-04-30, 19:33
Does this address the bug where some of the song is repeated at the end of
the song?

Thanks,

Moses

On Fri, 30 Apr 2004, Sean Adams wrote:

>
>
> Firmware v.22 is now in the nightly build with a fix for the PCM
> channel swap observed in v.21.
>
>

dean
2004-04-30, 20:45
Alas, not yet. This bug is what Sean started working on immediately
after putting v22 out. He knows what the problem is and is on it.

Thanks for your patience,

dean

On Apr 30, 2004, at 7:33 PM, Moses Leslie wrote:

> Does this address the bug where some of the song is repeated at the
> end of
> the song?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Moses
>
> On Fri, 30 Apr 2004, Sean Adams wrote:
>
>>
>>
>> Firmware v.22 is now in the nightly build with a fix for the PCM
>> channel swap observed in v.21.
>>
>>

Michel Fombellida
2004-05-01, 13:18
Hi Sean,

> Firmware v.22 is now in the nightly build with a fix for the PCM
> channel swap observed in v.21.

I did notice the channel swapping several time with previous firmwares (it was
a least an intermittent problem with v.8 and v.10) I then decided to install
v.22. Unfortunately the first test I did showed that the channels are swapped.
During this brief test, I did not notice that they are intermittently swapping
anymore but they are definitely wrong as compared to the original CD (L is on R
and R is on L).

Cheers,
Michel

Michel Fombellida
2004-05-02, 01:03
Hi Sean,

> During this brief test, I did not notice that they are intermittently
> swapping anymore...

Well I restarted my system this morning (5.1.6 v.22) and as compared to
yesterday the channels are swapped again... so the bug is not fixed, channels
are still swapping intermittently.

Cheers,
Michel