Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • beatnut88
    • Jan 2009

squeeze box wallwart

I have an original squeezebox I haven't used in ages. I think I have the correct wallwart but as no voltage is marked on the unit itself I would like to know if the wallwart is correct. As I live in Oztralia I assume it is a European unit - not that it probably makes much difference. thanks for any guidance

Neil
  • funkstar
    • Nov 2005

Originally posted by beatnut88
    I have an original squeezebox I haven't used in ages. I think I have the correct wallwart but as no voltage is marked on the unit itself I would like to know if the wallwart is correct. As I live in Oztralia I assume it is a European unit - not that it probably makes much difference. thanks for any guidance

Neil
    Up until the Reciever was released (except the Transporter that uses an internal power supply) all the SlimDevices players used a 2amp @ 5v power supply. The tip on the end is pretty universal too, so as long as it matches those specs and fits you will be good to go. A higher rated power output is fine too, as long as it is at least 2amps @ 5v.

[Project Log] Funkstars Digital Lifestyle - HEXUS.Community

In use: 1x Touch, 1x Boom, 2x SB3, 1x Controller
    In a box: 1x Radio, 1x (Beta) Controller, 1x Receiver, 1x SB2 wired (silver), 1x SB (black), 1x SliMP3 (with rear shield)

If you have any others, let me know, I'm interested!!

Comment

Working...