PDA

View Full Version : Just a thought

coffeetime
2008-12-30, 15:40
Hello everybody!

I was just wondering-relating to the forum; for example, after a problem is solved, the OP adds [solved] into the thread. This would help searching for solutions for new users.
Than maybe an IRC channel would be good too? And by the way, are here any "official" Admins/Mods?

As the title says, just a thought.

Happy 2009!

Regards,
coffeetime

radish
2008-12-30, 16:42
The Developers sub-forum has a chat room, but as far as I know the others don't. Could probably be setup if there was demand though!

You can see a list of moderators & admins if you scroll to the bottom of the main page and select "View Forum Leaders". If you have an issue with a specific post (e.g. spam) please use the Report button.

Mnyb
2008-12-30, 16:56
The Developers sub-forum has a chat room, but as far as I know the others don't. Could probably be setup if there was demand though!

You can see a list of moderators & admins if you scroll to the bottom of the main page and select "View Forum Leaders". If you have an issue with a specific post (e.g. spam) please use the Report button.

Is there a report button ? i cant see it ? i report spam trough the contact us mail ?

Edit : found it, so *thats* the well known international sign for report post :)

funkstar
2009-01-02, 07:18
Edit : found it, so *thats* the well known international sign for report post :)
It is in vBulletin :)

Kvaks
2009-01-11, 04:42
Than maybe an IRC channel would be good too?
Yes. Seconded!

Robin Bowes
2009-01-11, 05:53
coffeetime wrote:
> Hello everybody!
>
> I was just wondering-relating to the forum; for example, after a
> problem is solved, the OP adds [*solved*] into the thread. This would
> help searching for solutions for new users.
> Than maybe an IRC channel would be good too? And by the way, are here
> any "official" Admins/Mods?

Try ##squeeze on Freenode - only me in there most of the time :)

R.