PDA

View Full Version : Various Radio Stations Now Not Working

kesa
2008-12-20, 10:28
I am having a problem where some radio stations that have previously worked perfectly have suddenly stopped when connecting via Squeeze Centre whether browsing from my favourites folder or by browsing to the internet radio Tab and selecting from there
They do however work when connecting via Squeeze Network.
I have also noted that when I browse to say the Jazz directory in Deezer (via Squeeze Network) there are no folders appearing under the directories.
In addition when playing tracks from Deezer via Squeeze Network after a couple of tracks the music stops at this time the elapsed time on the RC displays -59:?? or similar, I have to stop and restart by pressing the pause button on the RC . Seems pretty damn messed up!

I am running Version 7.3 on a HP Media Smart Server running Windows Home Server

I did note that there had been a Windows up date yesterday.

I wonder if anyone else is suffering the same problems and if so knows of any solution.

Keeping my fingers crossed!

kesa
2008-12-30, 07:36
I am having a problem where some radio stations that have previously worked perfectly have suddenly stopped when connecting via Squeeze Centre whether browsing from my favourites folder or by browsing to the internet radio Tab and selecting from there
They do however work when connecting via Squeeze Network.
I have also noted that when I browse to say the Jazz directory in Deezer (via Squeeze Network) there are no folders appearing under the directories.
In addition when playing tracks from Deezer via Squeeze Network after a couple of tracks the music stops at this time the elapsed time on the RC displays -59:?? or similar, I have to stop and restart by pressing the pause button on the RC . Seems pretty damn messed up!

I am running Version 7.3 on a HP Media Smart Server running Windows Home Server

I did note that there had been a Windows up date yesterday.

I wonder if anyone else is suffering the same problems and if so knows of any solution.

Keeping my fingers crossed!

I thought I would post an update.

Things are now pretty well back to normal after release 7.3.1 I still have problems with Alien BBC but I think I can sort that by reading the WIKI or posts.

kesa