PDA

View Full Version : Remove album from playlist

Arie
2008-12-20, 08:18
Hi,

With the Fishbone template it is possible to remove an album from the play list with one click. With the standard template I haven't found this possibility. Have I missed something, or is this a remove per song action?

Thanks,

Arie

schiegl
2008-12-20, 08:35
Hi,

first verify you have activated settings->interface->Additional Playlist Buttons

It's now a two click action:
1. in the playlist on the right side click on a album link to display it on the left side
2. in the upper part of the left side you should see a few buttons, including a "x" - this one will remove the album from the playlist

kind regards,
Markus

Arie
2008-12-20, 09:54
Hi,

first verify you have activated settings->interface->Additional Playlist Buttons

It's now a two click action:
1. in the playlist on the right side click on a album link to display it on the left side
2. in the upper part of the left side you should see a few buttons, including a "x" - this one will remove the album from the playlist

kind regards,
Markus

Markus,

Thanks for the reply. I can't find the X anywhere on the left side. Do I need any special setting?

schiegl
2008-12-20, 10:15
Markus,

Thanks for the reply. I can't find the X anywhere on the left side. Do I need any special setting?

Arie,

it should look like the screenshot with the marked "X". You must allow cookies AFAIR and check the setting i mentioned.

kind regards,
Markus

P.S. Don't get confused by those icons BR, PL, M and TS - you probably won't see them on your system (different plugins)

Arie
2008-12-20, 10:32
Thanks Markus, I should have read your first Sentence more carefully. It's working now.