PDA

View Full Version : Rhapsody stops playing towards end of selected Album

Bill Mac
2008-12-18, 06:25
I have been enjoying my Duet for about two weeks now. I have been using Rhapsody quite a bit and noticed recently that audio stops towards the end of a selected album. The Duet shows it is still playing on the display but I get no audio. This has happened at least 6-8 times today and yesterday. I have to go in and reselect the track it is stuck on to get audio back. I am not using a wireless router if that matters, straight ethernet cable from the router to the SB receiver.

I saw a thread similar to this but it was with Pandora. The controller shows it is on FW 7.2. I guess I should update to 7.3 but I am a little hesitant as 7.3 just came out. To be honest I am not very computer knowledgable and the learning curve for the Duet has been frustrating at times. Any suggestions and advice would be appreciated.

Bill

FredFredrickson
2008-12-18, 12:23
Yeah, It's broken on Rhapsody's end it appears. They've been "fixing" it, but don't hold your breath I've been waiting a while for a fix.

In the mean time, badger Rhapsody's support and see if that'll get "Rhapsody Direct" fixed sooner. It appears Sonos, Tivo, And squeezebox users are all having these issues.

Follow along on this thread:
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=55984

Maybe staff wants to Sticky an announcment about Rhapsody, there are a couple posts a day regarding this issue?

Bill Mac
2008-12-18, 15:50
Yeah, It's broken on Rhapsody's end it appears. They've been "fixing" it, but don't hold your breath I've been waiting a while for a fix.

In the mean time, badger Rhapsody's support and see if that'll get "Rhapsody Direct" fixed sooner. It appears Sonos, Tivo, And squeezebox users are all having these issues.

Follow along on this thread:
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=55984

Maybe staff wants to Sticky an announcment about Rhapsody, there are a couple posts a day regarding this issue?

Fred,

Thank you for the information. I will run through my 30 day free trial but will wait to sign up till they get this issue cleared up.

Thanks again, Bill