PDA

View Full Version : Deezer on duet

Jannock
2008-12-14, 14:24
I have succesfully connection with Deezer. On the remote I can select the theme radio station Chanson francaise, but after selection the stream connection is broken. It's also possible to select artists. But after selection, again it isn't possible to connect. Any solutions?

coffeetime
2008-12-15, 00:43
I have succesfully connection with Deezer. On the remote I can select the theme radio station Chanson francaise, but after selection the stream connection is broken. It's also possible to select artists. But after selection, again it isn't possible to connect. Any solutions?

I've tried the same station on Deezer and it works. It needed a minute or so to connect, but it works for me.

Jannock
2008-12-16, 01:24
OK, I will try it again and no with more patience.....

jeanchris
2008-12-19, 12:34

Hi Jannock,

I'm in France too with a duet and the same thing for me browsing deezer with the duet controller :
I can search artist to have smart radio but if I go on a theme, it is empty, even after several minutes.

If I go to deezer using the SqueezeCenter Web interface, I can browse deezer theme radios & play it but some icons are missing on the left part of the web interface.

I don't have found where to indicate my deezer account. It is a very limited deezer implementation it seems

themrock
2008-12-20, 02:58
Same problem as Jannock
but this is only when using the Controller.
Using Deezer via SC it works.

schiegl
2008-12-20, 03:49
me, too!

i filed a bug: http://bugs.slimdevices.com/show_bug.cgi?id=10405

kind regards,
Markus