PDA

View Full Version : 7.3 + Duet = lot of problems

Leplus
2008-12-13, 05:27
I made yesterday a clean install of SqueezeCenter 7.3 on a NAS. It updated my Squeezebox 3 and it works perfectly. I also update my squeezebox receiver and my squeezebox controller.

The squeezebox controller 3476 just got stuck on a black screen after reboot. Since there is another thread with a similar problem, i'll discuss it there http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=56326 .

Now, i've also a problem with my Squeezebox receiver. It can't see my Squeezecenter server. It has the yellow led and nothing else. If I plug my Squeezebox with the same ethernet cable it works perfectly. So i can discard a network problem.
Anyone has any idea or recommendation ?

I'll do some more testing, but i'm really disapointed.

Leplus
2008-12-15, 08:19
I went back to 7.2 and my Squeezebox receiver got updated again. I had to try several times, but it can connect again now. Can it be a bad update ?
I'll stay with 7.2 for now.

jmschnur
2008-12-15, 08:56
After doing factory resets I got 7.3 to work. It has rebooted once on its own but otherwise is mostlly fine. Syncing still leads to issues.
I have both a sb3 and a duet.

Millwood
2008-12-15, 13:49
After doing factory resets I got 7.3 to work. It has rebooted once on its own but otherwise is mostlly fine. Syncing still leads to issues.
I have both a sb3 and a duet.

sync works fine between my duet and SB3. But either remove syncoptions or install the latest and set the sync mode to default.