X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dojero
    • Dec 2008

Live 365 account not recognized

The Squeezenetwork.com on my PC says:

Missing or invalid SqueezeNetwork account. Please check your settings and try again.

When I try to switch to Live 365. This didn't happen yesterday, but it's happening today. On the Boom, which is connected to Squeezenetwork, I have no problem with Live 365...my account is obviously there (I can see and hear all my presets, etc.). Checking on the PC Squeezenetwork, my Live365 account is correct in terms of login and password.

And, as I said, I actually have full access from the Boom. Just not from the PC connection. Any idea what's going on and how I can fix it?

On a separate issue, I cannot get to Accuradio...it says connect time out, and then freezes the display screen in the Boom.
  • dojero
    • Dec 2008

Bump

No responses...has no one else ever had this problem? Anyone having it now? It's still happening.

I appreciate any help you might be able to offer.

Comment

• Adam_F
      • Mar 2006

I have exactly the same issue. Like you, I can listen to Live365 normally from my SB3s with full VIP access, but browsing Live365 from the SN web page is broken. The problem has been happening for some time and I have found no solution.

Adam.

Comment

• mortslim
        • Apr 2007

Originally posted by Adam_F
        I have exactly the same issue.
        Same with me.

Comment

• billingsgate
          • Dec 2005

Same problem. But only happens when I try to access it through the SqueezeNetwork web page. When I access Live365 from my SB3, using the remote, it's no problem and I have the full VIP access I paid for.

But I'm super annoyed that I can't add Live365 to my main menu like I did before the server upgrade a few days ago. Having to access Live365 streams each time from a sub-sub-sub-sub menu is infuriating.
          Last edited by billingsgate; 2008-12-14, 11:49.
          www.humorist.net

Comment

• monkeydharma
            • Apr 2008

I am also not able to access Live365 from my SN webpage. I get a "Missing or invalid SqueezeNetwork account. Please check your settings and try again. " I have verified that both my squeezenetwork AND Live365 account pages are set up properly. What gives?

Also - one more vote to neuter whoever decided to make us go thru interminable submenus to get to the music services that aren't paying kickbacks.

Comment

• y360
              • Feb 2007

I was also surprised to see that some of the major services got hidden under Internet Radio->More Radio

Comment

• Anoop M.
                • Dec 2006

Comment

• Andy Grundman
                  Former Squeezebox Guy
                  • Jan 2006

Live 365 account not recognized

On Dec 15, 2008, at 4:03 PM, y360 wrote:

>
                  > I was surprised to see that the following menu entries have become
                  > hidden under Internet Radio->More Radio
                  >
                  > AccuRadio, BBC, DI.fm, Live365, SHOUTcast, SomaFM, SKY.fm
                  >
                  > Personally I'd rather have all these at the top menu level by default
                  >
                  > Whoever made this menu design choice in Slim - could you please
                  > reconsider

This was tried and everyone hated it. The menu was way too huge.

Comment

• toby10
                    • Jul 2007

Originally posted by andyg
                    On Dec 15, 2008, at 4:03 PM, y360 wrote:

>
                    > I was surprised to see that the following menu entries have become
                    > hidden under Internet Radio->More Radio
                    >
                    > AccuRadio, BBC, DI.fm, Live365, SHOUTcast, SomaFM, SKY.fm
                    >
                    > Personally I'd rather have all these at the top menu level by default
                    >
                    > Whoever made this menu design choice in Slim - could you please
                    > reconsider

This was tried and everyone hated it. The menu was way too huge.
                    Hi Andy. Are there any plans (is it even possible) to make an entire streaming service like Live365 a Favorite in SN like you can do in SC? That would seem to resolve anyones wanting any service (Live365, ShoutCast, Sky, RadioIO, etc...) to be quickly available to them as a top Favorites item.

Just click the *heart* and then move that selection to the #1 Favorite spot.

Just a thought.

Comment

• billingsgate
                      • Dec 2005

Originally posted by toby10
                      Hi Andy. Are there any plans (is it even possible) to make an entire streaming service like Live365 a Favorite in SN like you can do in SC? That would seem to resolve anyones wanting any service (Live365, ShoutCast, Sky, RadioIO, etc...) to be quickly available to them as a top Favorites item.

Just click the *heart* and then move that selection to the #1 Favorite spot.

Just a thought.
                      Exactly! This was possible until just a few days ago when SqueezeNetwork was revamped.

As an enthusiastic Live365 listener I like to try out many different streams. Until a few days ago I could access it through the main menu and then browse Live365 streams. Now I have to go to Internet Radio/More Radio/scroll down-down-down-down to Live365 each and every time.

Same with Radioio, even though it is one menu-level higher.

I want to (like I could until recently) have various radio services on the main menu, not have to "favorite" each and every individual stream I might listen to again!

This is absolutely irritating, and turns me off from using the Squeezebox in general.
                      www.humorist.net

Comment

• sch8r
                        • Jul 2008

Session ID Invalid

I continue to have problems accessing Live 365 through SqueezeNetwork. When attempting to access my Live 365 account either at home on my Duet or at work using my Boom I receive a message from Live 365 that "I am authorized for ad free listening but my session ID is invalid".

I have been able to temporarily resolve this problem by deleting my Live 365 account information from SqueezeNetwork and then reentering it.

This is similar to a forum post earlier this year that received no responses. Any help would be appreciated.

Comment

• alex.yz
                          • Dec 2008

Same problem, since the recent update. Except I can't get Live365 to work at all, it just gives me the "please log in" error. Re-entering in squeeznetwork makes no difference.

correction: some stations work, others don't. One that doesn't work is "contemporary classical"

live365://www.live365.com/play/20classics

I'm running on Ubuntu and with the original squeezebox.
                          Last edited by alex.yz; 2008-12-24, 01:19. Reason: correction

Comment

• alex.yz
                            • Dec 2008

FWIW, that station decided to work tonight. I haven't changed anything, so maybe it was a server-side (squeeze network) issue.

Comment

Working...