PDA

View Full Version : Squeezebox Classic Extra Special Pricing !!!

robbin
2008-11-29, 22:50
This appears to be a super great unannounced deal!

Go to the following link and click buy. You get 10% off the $299 price and then $50 off of that!!! Be a little patient as it takes a few seconds for their website to apply a coupon to get to the lowest price.

http://www.slimdevices.com/welcome_bs.html?gclid=CObq0OeZnJcCFRIMDQodkhMx9g

Just in case my computer has saved some "cookie" and this link doesn't work, google squeezebox and click the sponsored link at the top of the page for the $249 price. Once again click on buy at the $249 price and you get the thanksgiving special 10% off and the $50 off!

Robbin

toby10
2008-11-30, 12:10
This appears to be a super great unannounced deal!

Go to the following link and click buy. You get 10% off the $299 price and then $50 off of that!!! Be a little patient as it takes a few seconds for their website to apply a coupon to get to the lowest price.

http://www.slimdevices.com/welcome_bs.html?gclid=CObq0OeZnJcCFRIMDQodkhMx9g

Just in case my computer has saved some "cookie" and this link doesn't work, google squeezebox and click the sponsored link at the top of the page for the $249 price. Once again click on buy at the $249 price and you get the thanksgiving special 10% off and the $50 off!

Robbin

That is a great price $220 including free shipping. But just so people don't think they've missed out AFTER this sale, Amazon has been offering the same SB3/Classic at $222 for months, also with free shipping. In stock and ships direct from Amazon. :)

maggior
2008-11-30, 18:32
It is selling on Amazon for $208.83 sold through electronica direct. It's been there at this price for a bit.

I'm trying to get my brother to bite on one. This is a VERY reasonable price.

toby10
2008-12-01, 03:50
It is selling on Amazon for $208.83 sold through electronica direct. It's been there at this price for a bit.

I'm trying to get my brother to bite on one. This is a VERY reasonable price.

Yup. I think they want another $8 for shipping. For me I'd pay $222 to buy direct from Amazon than save $6 from an unknown seller. But that's me. :)

4mula1
2008-12-01, 04:59
Yup. I think they want another $8 for shipping. For me I'd pay $222 to buy direct from Amazon than save $6 from an unknown seller. But that's me. :)

I bought a Linksys Slug from Electronica Direct via the Amazon Marketplace without any issues. Just make sure it's not marked as a refurb or used.

toby10
2008-12-01, 05:54
I bought a Linksys Slug from Electronica Direct via the Amazon Marketplace without any issues. Just make sure it's not marked as a refurb or used.

Yeah, that's why I prefer to use a known, trusted reseller like Amazon.
For a $6 difference there is no question on what you are getting and superb customer service should a problem arise.

maggior
2008-12-01, 11:55

Prior to today, Amazon was not selling it directly. It flip-flops regularly as to who is supplying the Logitec squeezebox products at Amazon.

For instance, Electronic Expo is supplying the Duet for a really good price ($311 I think). Tomorrow, that could change and Amazon will sell it direct for $390.

tamanaco
2008-12-01, 13:22
Right now in Amazon there's a $50 mail-in rebate that brings the Duet down to $266.16 with Free Shipping. The rebate is only valid for Duets bought from Amazon until 12/08. What about a Special (under $200) Price with free shipping from SlimDevices for the Controller? I'd buy one right now!