PDA

View Full Version : Connection Problem.

Bert57
2008-11-24, 08:39
My Duet controller(wireless) will not connect. Was listening to music and set the duet down. After several songs decided to change the playlist and picked up the duet. That is when I noticed the spinning icon. It shows a spinning icon and says connecting but never does. I have taken the battery out and reinstalled but it continues. Light on the reciever is white and I can control through the web interface.
Have had the duet for several months without problem. To my knowledge nothing has been changed.
Would really appreciate any advice on what to try next. If there is additional info needed just tell me what you need and will get it.
Thanks
Steve

Bert57
2008-11-24, 11:41
Went by the house and played with the controller a bit. By pushing the left arrow button I get to a home page. It does not show any music library. Shows settings and such. When I go to choose player there is nothing listed. What next?
Steve

Howard Passman
2008-11-24, 12:20
Went by the house and played with the controller a bit. By pushing the left arrow button I get to a home page. It does not show any music library. Shows settings and such. When I go to choose player there is nothing listed. What next?
Steve

Sounds as if SC isn't running or your router isn't working. Have you checked the computer you are running SC on? From that computer can you ping your controller? As a quick item you may want to reboot your computer. Then start checking your router by running the controller in bridged mode and the SBR wired thus eliminating the router.

Also, don't forget tech support.

Good luck,

Howard

Bert57
2008-11-24, 12:53
Will try it.
Thanks
Steve