PDA

View Full Version : Best or at least good places to buy SB in the Netherlands?

DeVerm
2008-11-21, 20:16
Hi,

Christmas on the way and I want to buy a SB thingy for a present. It needs to be shipped to an address in Holland (Rotterdam). This shouldn't be too difficult but I am about 7000 km away in Panama.... I did find Dunnet and WifiSound on the net. Anybody who can point me to a good place (good price, availability, reliable?).

Also, same for a nice amplified set of speakers. I noticed some Dutch fellows on the forums, please help me out here ;-)

ciao!
Nick.

)p(
2008-11-22, 00:13
Hi,

Christmas on the way and I want to buy a SB thingy for a present. It needs to be shipped to an address in Holland (Rotterdam). This shouldn't be too difficult but I am about 7000 km away in Panama.... I did find Dunnet and WifiSound on the net. Anybody who can point me to a good place (good price, availability, reliable?).

Also, same for a nice amplified set of speakers. I noticed some Dutch fellows on the forums, please help me out here ;-)

ciao!
Nick.

Wifisound is ok, they also have the audio engine speakers I have heard people raving about on this board in combination with their sb's.

peter

peter
2008-11-22, 00:22
DeVerm wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Christmas on the way and I want to buy a SB thingy for a present. It
> needs to be shipped to an address in Holland (Rotterdam). This
> shouldn't be too difficult but I am about 7000 km away in Panama.... I
> did find Dunnet and WifiSound on the net. Anybody who can point me to a
> good place (good price, availability, reliable?).
>

Wifisound is probably good. Never used them, though. Azerty.nl had a
very cheap SB classic a few weeks ago, but they probably realized their
mistake. It's now E200 like in most places.
> Also, same for a nice amplified set of speakers. I noticed some Dutch
> fellows on the forums, please help me out here ;-)
>

The Wifisound people are probably the best choice.

Regards,
Peter

HerrRay
2008-11-22, 05:39
+++ Wifisound, I had a good experience with them. I went to visit their store, as it is somewhat unique in Europe I believe. Recommended. You can just order online with them...

bpa
2008-11-22, 05:44
I have used komplett.ie and they were OK. The Komplett group also have a komplett.nl site as well and SB classic price is good.

raven22
2008-11-22, 06:50
check here: http://tweakers.net/pricewatch/157431/logitech-squeezebox-classic.html

DeVerm
2008-11-22, 10:27
Thanks guys,

I just put in an order with WifiSound (or is it Wifimedia??) for a Duet, A5's and even the subwoofer!

Hope to find it all delivered when we fly there in a couple of weeks. We're looking forward to "broodjes kroket, shoarma, frikandel" etc.!!!!!

ciao!
Nick.