PDA

View Full Version : Slimp3 screen blanking when scrolling, not sb1

Scally
2008-11-21, 08:40
I've recently noticed that when I'm playing from a playlist on my Slimp3 that the screen momentarily blanks each time I try to scroll through the list of songs to be played. With the now playing screen showing the current song progress, if I press the remote's down button, I'll get shown what is next, but within about 0.5 seconds the screen will go blank, for about 1 second, then re-appear. Press down again, same thing happens. If I repeat this very quickly the screen stays lit. I also have an SB1g and this does not go blank. I'm using 7.2.1 on XP Pro (after upgrading from 7.2, since for some reason I could not get the server to show me the 'DISPLAY' settings option for my Slimp3, though that server page worked fine for my SB1g (the log showed a problem accessing a method in display.pm). Upgrading solved that problem, but not the screen blanking of the Slimp3. Both units are wireless (Slimp3 through a bridge) and wireless strength is good (>60%). My PC is dual core 2.6GHz, not doing anything else at the time.

Thanks for any advice.
Pascal

mherger
2008-11-21, 08:59
> shown what is next, but within about 0.5 seconds the screen will go
> blank, for about 1 second, then re-appear. Press down again, same thing

Please test the latest 7.3 builds. This issue should be fixed.

--

Michael