PDA

View Full Version : Dead Audiotron - New Duet

TTerrific
2008-11-15, 09:05
I just hooked up a new Duet after many years of faithful service from my Audiotron. Anyone else take this path to a Squeezebox? What do you think? My Duet is just a few hours in service and I'm still in the gee whiz stage. I'll no doubt be posting my questions and comments in the days to come.

radish
2008-11-15, 13:55
I dabbled with audiotrons a few years ago but never really liked them. Then I saw the light :)

str8bourbon
2008-11-16, 11:03
I just hooked up a new Duet after many years of faithful service from my Audiotron. Anyone else take this path to a Squeezebox? What do you think? My Duet is just a few hours in service and I'm still in the gee whiz stage. I'll no doubt be posting my questions and comments in the days to come.

With my first Duet, I was in the "ghee whiz" stage for about a day and a half. The thing did so much peculiar stuff I began to look around for a Linksys label on it. That's the only thing I could think of that would explain it's behavior.

On the second day, I got the purple light of death. Returned it to the store, got a new one, and ten minutes later was back at the gee whiz stage again, but this time because the device worked flawlessly.

I have lot's of cool technology around my home, but this gadget takes the "coolest of cool" award.