PDA

View Full Version : Setting correct clock on Squeezebox Duet Controller ??

hebsbebs
2008-11-13, 03:15
Hi, my clock on my Duet Controller LCD display is wrong - how do I set it right ?? I have looked all over Options, but can`t find the Clock setting Option.

MeSue
2008-11-13, 10:18
The clock gets the time from the server, so check that the server has the correct time if you are connecting to SqueezeCenter. And make sure your time zone is set correctly if you are connecting SqueezeNetwork.

Hildebrandt
2008-11-15, 04:18
On SC i've set the time format to hh,mm (24h) - still the controller uses 12h format. Any other way/place to set the controller to use 24h format???

Siduhe
2008-11-15, 06:32
Controller/Settings/Advanced/Date & Time/Time Format

ijhammo
2009-04-03, 10:32
Hi

I am running Squeezecenter on my ReadyNas which is synch'd to NTP servers and shows the correct time. However, my Duet remote is still showing the wrong time (it didn't update to DST)

any suggestions?

Thanks

gharris999
2009-04-03, 15:42
Hi

I am running Squeezecenter on my ReadyNas which is synch'd to NTP servers and shows the correct time. However, my Duet remote is still showing the wrong time (it didn't update to DST)

any suggestions?

Thanks
Restart the controller.

dave_kl
2009-04-07, 06:06
Hi,
I am heaving the same issue, i am using a ready NAS, the clock on my duet is 10min faster compared to my PC time, each time i reset it >> it works fine but only for few min, then it goes back to a much faster time? Any ideas ?

BastiaanR
2009-05-05, 02:38
Hi,
I am heaving the same issue, i am using a ready NAS, the clock on my duet is 10min faster compared to my PC time, each time i reset it >> it works fine but only for few min, then it goes back to a much faster time? Any ideas ?

Is your Duet connected to SqueezeNetwork (SN) or SqueezeCenter (SC)?

Do you have SC installed on the NAS? If so, what it the time on the NAS, is this also 10mins ahead?

Dafod9
2009-10-07, 16:32
I am also having problems with DST on my Duet. I have mysqueezebox set at +10hr GMT for east coast Australia, and that was fine until last Sunday. We have now gone an hour forward but my Controller still shows the old time (one hour out). My PC where the Squeezeserver resides shows the updated/correct time. What I am meant to do to fix this?

I have also connected to mysqueezebox and it hasn't pushed through a DST update.

bluegaspode
2009-10-07, 23:37
I am also having problems with DST on my Duet. I have mysqueezebox set at +10hr GMT for east coast Australia, and that was fine until last Sunday. We have now gone an hour forward but my Controller still shows the old time (one hour out). My PC where the Squeezeserver resides shows the updated/correct time. What I am meant to do to fix this?

I have also connected to mysqueezebox and it hasn't pushed through a DST update.

I think one other user had to restart the Squeezebox-Server.
If that helps please post back so that we can create a bug-report.