PDA

View Full Version : Playing Accuradio - Listening post and MVY

adamsola
2008-11-10, 02:49
I have found accuradio under INTERNET RADIO/STAFF PICKS/WEBCASTER.

I have two queries:

1. I cannot get Listening Post to play - is the URL correct? If not, can it be updated ?

2. I cannot see Accuradio Station Martha's vineyard (MVY), which I'd like to listen to (Adult alternative/ ammericana format). Can this be included in the accuradio list ?

aubuti
2008-11-10, 07:54
2. I cannot see Accuradio Station Martha's vineyard (MVY), which I'd like to listen to (Adult alternative/ ammericana format). Can this be included in the accuradio list ?
I haven't tried out Accuradio yet, but you can easily get WMVY by other means. I used to paste in the URL from their website stream, but now it's probably easier to use RadioTime and browse by location. Then save it to favorites.

toby10
2008-11-10, 13:11
I haven't tried out Accuradio yet, but you can easily get WMVY by other means. I used to paste in the URL from their website stream, but now it's probably easier to use RadioTime and browse by location. Then save it to favorites.

You aren't missing much. :)

Accuradio has a nice selection of stations, good programming, and a very good mix of music on these stations. The downside is the very poor audio quality at 64k.

adamsola
2008-11-11, 06:52
what about the "listening post" under staff picks/webcaster/accuradio, could someone from slim devices check that this works ?