PDA

View Full Version : Application Error within WHS

wbree
2008-11-09, 02:46
I have 7.2.1 installed recently.
Suddenly SC shuts down. In the Event Viewer there is this message:

The description for Event ID ( 0 ) in Source ( Application ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event: Use of freed value in iteration at /<C:\PROGRA~1\SQUEEZ~1\server\SQUEEZ~1.EXE>Slim/Control/Request.pm line 2039.

I have this error several times lately. Especially when I use radiostation (LAstFM!) and stop this to listen to my music form the harddisk.

Please help me. SC runs on Windows Homeserver. With 7.1 I had nog problems a all.

Wilco

mherger
2008-11-10, 02:44
> I have 7.2.1 installed recently.
> Suddenly SC shuts down. In the Event Viewer there is this message:

Please upload your server.log file (see Settings/Status).

--

Michael

wbree
2008-11-10, 09:15
The actual log files contain only data from yesterdag (11-9). The problem occur a few days ago. When It appears again I sent the log file to the forum.

Themis
2008-11-10, 09:53
Nice. It interests me too. ;) (not that I have any probems with WHS, but you never know)

wbree
2008-11-11, 14:48
I'm desperately trying to reproduce the error again. Unfortunately I didn't succeed so far. Maybe a restart of WHS did the trick.

wbree
2008-11-15, 01:02
Here it is! This morning I was trying to listen to LastFM!. The music was not continiously. It pauses now and then. When I want to listen to some music on my hard-disc SC stops suddenly. I think it was around 08:41 uur. (see attachement)
Can you tell me what is wrong so I can prevent this. I had never this problem with SC 7.1.
I'm using WHS.

Wilco