PDA

View Full Version : Welcome!

mvalera
2008-11-06, 11:52
Welcome to the new Squeezebox Duet, Squeezebox Receiver and Squeezebox Controller discussion area.

Matt Wise will soon be adding email functionality here soon.

Enjoy!

Mike

autopilot
2008-11-07, 02:54
Will the SB Classic and Transporter get their own forums?

craig l
2008-11-08, 17:32
incredible when it works, frustrating when it doesn't. i gave up some time ago trying to connect wireless and actually ran a wire under my house that connects into the back of my squeeze box from my linksys router which is definately working. i have tried refreshing the sqeeze center page, factory reset and still my player cannot be found even though it is hardwired! i get to "set up receiver" with the remote and it won't go any farther than that and if it does, it gives a choice of ethernet connection or wireless and neither of these work. squeeze center is open and working fine but my player cannot be found. i would love to find an answer here instead of having to call again during working hours.

Howard Passman
2008-11-11, 12:13
incredible when it works, frustrating when it doesn't. i gave up some time ago trying to connect wireless and actually ran a wire under my house that connects into the back of my squeeze box from my linksys router which is definately working. i have tried refreshing the sqeeze center page, factory reset and still my player cannot be found even though it is hardwired! i get to "set up receiver" with the remote and it won't go any farther than that and if it does, it gives a choice of ethernet connection or wireless and neither of these work. squeeze center is open and working fine but my player cannot be found. i would love to find an answer here instead of having to call again during working hours.
Craig, Go ahead and start a new thread. Folks won't be looking here to offer help.

Good luck.

Howard

Mark Miksis
2008-11-25, 10:39
FYI, I've added this list to gmane. Please see http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.music.equipment.slimdevices.duet for links to the various types of feeds.