PDA

View Full Version : MusicIP: Watch List Playlist?

Ultraviolet
2008-11-06, 10:14
Obviously I use MusicIP. Everytime I do a scan for new music I get a "MusicIP: Watch List" entry show up under my playlists (although it is not physically in the folder where I keep my playlists which are created either with Winamp or Squeezecenter). It's huge (i.e. thousands of songs). How can I not have this show up as a playlist?

FYI, I'm using MiP Mixer 1.9 beta 6 and SqueezeCenter Version: 7.2.1 - 23630

MeSue
2008-11-06, 18:01
Do you have Watch Folders set up in the MIP desktop program? I'd say that's probably what's causing it.

Ultraviolet
2008-11-09, 11:14
Thanks, I didn't realize there were flags that could be used with MiP to disable the watchlist. I have now done that and did a rescan. It removed all the songs from the watchlist playlist, but there is still a "MusicIP: Watch List" entry on my duet remote that I cannot get rid of. It's not located in my playlist folder that I have Squeezecenter scan either. Any ideas how to get rid of this entry completely? Where is Squeezecenter looking to see this?

MeSue
2008-11-09, 12:32
Whenever I have something weird/unexpected on my Controller, I restart it. Usually that works, but sometimes I have to turn it off, take the battery out for a few seconds, and start it back up again. That has always resolved my issues.