PDA

View Full Version : Slim Pickings

mcslim
2008-10-28, 06:24
When I choose "Slim Picks", I get the following error:

There was an error loading the remote feed for Slim Picks: (Failed to connect to http://www.slimdevices.com/picks/radio.opml (Connect timed out) )

Any idea what is causing the problem??

Thanks, Mark

lrossouw
2008-10-28, 06:38
Wish I had the error so I could use that thread title :)

Can't help you though.

bklaas
2008-10-28, 06:46
It appears the entire www.slimdevices.com website is down right now. California is just waking up right now, but I'll make sure that the right people know about the issue.

cheers,
#!/ben

mcslim
2008-10-28, 06:53
Wish I had the error so I could use that thread title :)

Can't help you though.

LOL. Indeed.

mcslim
2008-10-28, 07:26
It appears the entire www.slimdevices.com website is down right now. California is just waking up right now, but I'll make sure that the right people know about the issue.

cheers,
#!/ben

Great. Thanks.

trikisan
2010-06-29, 11:28
When I choose "Slim Picks",I get "failed to parse..."

Is slim picks now folded into SHOUTcast? I find my favorite SomaFM streams there now.

I'm still a version 6.5 user.

maybe those in the know can point out some threads here. Search found this thread very little else or I have fat fingers today. Thanks.

snarlydwarf
2010-06-29, 12:16
When I choose "Slim Picks",I get "failed to parse..."

Is slim picks now folded into SHOUTcast? I find my favorite SomaFM streams there now.

I'm still a version 6.5 user.

maybe those in the know can point out some threads here. Search found this thread very little else or I have fat fingers today. Thanks.

"Slim Picks" was long ago retired and replaced with 'Staff Picks'.

Since it was just a bunch of bookmarks, it's not all that critical, but if you want something similar back, you'll need to upgrade SBS to get the Staff Picks lists.

trikisan
2010-06-29, 13:23
I removed slim picks all is well.

I'll update to the new after adding an SB Touch.

Thank you for the reply and answer snarlydwarf.