PDA

View Full Version : is there such a thing? (duet screensaver)

mollymoo
2008-10-07, 17:36
hi,

i would like to have my album art as my screensaver with my duet (kind of similar to the way flickr is used).

is there such a screensaver one can use that will do this? i was thinking maybe i would sign up with flickr and then post my 700+ albums covers but maybe there is a better way.

thanks in advance.

MeSue
2008-10-07, 19:10
Isn't that what the Now Playing screensaver already does? Or do you mean a slide show of all your album covers regardless of what is playing?

Howard Passman
2008-10-08, 02:15
hi,

i would like to have my album art as my screensaver with my duet (kind of similar to the way flickr is used).

is there such a screensaver one can use that will do this? i was thinking maybe i would sign up with flickr and then post my 700+ albums covers but maybe there is a better way.

thanks in advance.

I wish someone would write a plug-in for the SBC to do this, but so far no one has. I currently use the free Flickr account, but there is a limit to the number of images you can store. If I remember it's a few hundred, which is enough to keep the SBC interesting.

I really like that Logitech made it so you can add you own backgrounds to the SBC in 7.2 I use that a bit and if you have a bunch of SB's it's kinda cool to have different backgrounds for each player.

Howard

mollymoo
2008-10-08, 18:45
Isn't that what the Now Playing screensaver already does? Or do you mean a slide show of all your album covers regardless of what is playing?

yes, i meant a slide show of all your album covers.

i guess there is nothing?