PDA

View Full Version : Rhapsody Won't Play

ajkidle
2008-09-27, 10:22
Rhapsody issues seem to pop up every month or so. I thought the newer versions of software I'd installed had fixed everything, but it appears that is not the case. I'm using a Duet running SqueezeCenter 7.2.

When I try to play anything from Rhapsody, the controller says "Now Playing (getting track info...)" but nothing ever plays. When I go to the Now Playing selection on the controller's main menu, the status shows as "Stopped". Nothing I do can get it to play. I've tried using the SqueezeCenter web interface directly, same results. I've rebooted, turned things off and on, etc. No luck.

Everything was working fine last night, and I've not made any changes to the configuration since then. Incidentally, Pandora, Sirius, and my local music collection play just fine.

Any ideas? Anyone else having similar problems?

Thanks,
Andy

opaqueice
2008-09-27, 10:45
Just this morning rhapsody stopped working. It says "Internal rhapsody error cannot authenticate the user". The same thing happens if I try to login through squeezenetwork. That's for both my SB3 and Boom.

My account there is in good standing. Their support is blaming it on the squeezebox.

Howard Passman
2008-09-27, 14:04
Rhapsody issues seem to pop up every month or so. I thought the newer versions of software I'd installed had fixed everything, but it appears that is not the case. I'm using a Duet running SqueezeCenter 7.2.

When I try to play anything from Rhapsody, the controller says "Now Playing (getting track info...)" but nothing ever plays. When I go to the Now Playing selection on the controller's main menu, the status shows as "Stopped". Nothing I do can get it to play. I've tried using the SqueezeCenter web interface directly, same results. I've rebooted, turned things off and on, etc. No luck.

Everything was working fine last night, and I've not made any changes to the configuration since then. Incidentally, Pandora, Sirius, and my local music collection play just fine.

Any ideas? Anyone else having similar problems?

Thanks,
Andy

http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=53133&highlight=unable+authenticate

It should be of help.

Howard

peter
2008-09-28, 08:22
Howard Passman wrote:
> funkstar;344880 Wrote:
>
>> Come on Howard, it's only been what, 17 hours since you first posted?
>>
>> To quote your own sig:
>>
>>
>> :)
>>
>
> I changed my signature a few weeks ago. Wonder what happened to it
> (scratching head)
>
> You guys are just a bad influence on me :-)
>
> So you wanna trade? :-)
>
NO! ;)

Regards,
Peter