PDA

View Full Version : Snooze function has gone totally bonkers !

bebop
2008-09-25, 01:38
After having my Boom running smooth as my alarmclock for about one week, the snooze function has gone totally bonkers. It used to let me snooze for apx. 9 minutes when I pressed the button, but the last 2 days, it has only been in snooze mode for 1 minute ! and then it starts the alarm sound again. I have not changed the alarm sound or alarm time. I have not been able to find anywhere in the menus to change the snooze period, is there anywhere this can be done ?.

Btw I have only connected it to Squeezenetwork and MP3locker, no Squeezecenter server at the moment.

with sleepy regards

Siduhe
2008-09-25, 02:57
I think you'll need to install Squeezecenter to manage this. Look in the web interface for the relevant player:

Settings/Player/Alarm Clock

There is a snooze time option you can set.

See also the wiki which covers this and other related issues: http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/Alarm_Clock

Don't think this can be done from Squeezenetwork alone. Presumably you could then uninstall it after setting.

Edited to say, actually you can. Log into Squeezenetwork web page, go to Player settings and Alarm and the options are there too! How good is that?!?

bebop
2008-09-25, 11:18
Thanks a million Siduhe :-)

I had not seen this option before, and belive me I really looked for it, this option should be available locally on the player's alarm menu in my opinion, but maybe that will make it into a later build ?.

Now I will lay down and enjoy my correct snoozzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.........