SqueezeCenter skin: one per web client ?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • epoch1970
    • Apr 2008

SqueezeCenter skin: one per web client ?

I fear this is a really dumb question, but I looked in the forum and didn't find the solution.
    I like SC7 Default interface a lot, but I have decided to revive a nokia 770 and the Touch or Nokia 770 skins are much more adequate.

Can I keep the default skin for regular computers, and request a specific skin when connecting from the 770 ?
    2 SB 3 • 1 PCP 7 • Libratone Loop, Zipp, Zipp Mini • iPeng (iPhone + iPad) • LMS 8.1 (docker) with plugins: CD Player, WaveInput by bpa • Material Skin by Craig Drummond • IRBlaster by Gwendesign (Felix) • Smart Mix, Music Walk With Me, What Was That Tune? by Michael Herger • PowerSave by Jason Holtzapple • Song Info, Song Lyrics by Erland Isaksson • BBC Sounds by Stuart McLean • AirPlay Bridge by philippe_44 • Auto Dim Display, SaverSwitcher, ContextMenu by Peter Watkins.
  • pippin
    • Oct 2007

Originally posted by epoch1970
    I fear this is a really dumb question, but I looked in the forum and didn't find the solution.
    I like SC7 Default interface a lot, but I have decided to revive a nokia 770 and the Touch or Nokia 770 skins are much more adequate.

Can I keep the default skin for regular computers, and request a specific skin when connecting from the 770 ?
    Just connect to <yourserver>:9000/nokia770
    ---
    learn more about iPeng, the iPhone and iPad remote for the Squeezebox and
    Logitech UE Smart Radio as well as iPeng Party, the free Party-App,
    at penguinlovesmusic.com
    New: iPeng 9, the Universal App for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch

Comment

• epoch1970
      • Apr 2008

You are merciful indeed!!

Thanks for responding
      2 SB 3 • 1 PCP 7 • Libratone Loop, Zipp, Zipp Mini • iPeng (iPhone + iPad) • LMS 8.1 (docker) with plugins: CD Player, WaveInput by bpa • Material Skin by Craig Drummond • IRBlaster by Gwendesign (Felix) • Smart Mix, Music Walk With Me, What Was That Tune? by Michael Herger • PowerSave by Jason Holtzapple • Song Info, Song Lyrics by Erland Isaksson • BBC Sounds by Stuart McLean • AirPlay Bridge by philippe_44 • Auto Dim Display, SaverSwitcher, ContextMenu by Peter Watkins.

Comment

Working...