PDA

View Full Version : Nice D**n evening...

Howard Passman
2008-09-21, 12:38
Sucking in the last nice days of summer. Literally.

pablolie
2008-09-21, 14:07
Sucking in the last nice days of summer. Literally.

very nice - and that is exactly the Sboom strength - it can be right there next to you wherever you sit down...

dwilliams01
2008-09-21, 16:57
I was doing the same or I would have responded sooner...

Instead of Corona, I was enjoying a De La Montanya (www.dlmwine.com) rose instead, though. My favorite Sonoma winery. Located essentially on the border between the Russian River and Dry Creek areas on Sonoma by Healdsburg.

pablolie
2008-09-21, 19:23
I was doing the same or I would have responded sooner...

Instead of Corona, I was enjoying a De La Montanya (www.dlmwine.com) rose instead, though. My favorite Sonoma winery. Located essentially on the border between the Russian River and Dry Creek areas on Sonoma by Healdsburg.

I have bookmarked the winery and will visit it within the next two weeks - always looking for new ones, thanks for the suggestion!

If you like dry rose's, Bonny Doon had La Cigarre and Testarossa has a very decent one in their Novitiate label that tends to sell out quick.

maggior
2008-09-21, 20:10
Yes...a very familiar scene. I've imbibed a good number of Coronas myself over the summers while listening to music on my Slim Devices/Logitech equipment.

Howard Passman
2008-09-22, 03:43
I put the SuperDateTime plugin on The Baltimore Orioles for baseball and the Redskins for football and I just stayed outside :-)

I hope everyone enjoyed the day as much as I did and thanks Slim for the Boom.

Howard