Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Howard Passman
    • Apr 2008

Nice D**n evening...

Sucking in the last nice days of summer. Literally.
  • pablolie
    • Feb 2006

Originally posted by Howard Passman
    Sucking in the last nice days of summer. Literally.
    very nice - and that is exactly the Sboom strength - it can be right there next to you wherever you sit down...
    ...pablo
    Server: Win10 and LMS 8.2.0
    System: SB Touch -optical-> Benchmark DAC2HGC -AnalysisPlus Oval Copper XLR-> NAD M22 Power Amp -AnalysisPlus Black Mesh Oval-> KEF Reference 1
    Other Rooms: 2x SB Boom; 1x SB Radio; 1x SB Touch-> NAD D7050 -> KEF LS50 + Velodyne Minivee Sub
    Computer audio: workstation -USB-> audioengine D1 -> Grado RS1/Shure 1540

Comment

• dwilliams01
      • Apr 2007

I was doing the same or I would have responded sooner...

Instead of Corona, I was enjoying a De La Montanya (www.dlmwine.com) rose instead, though. My favorite Sonoma winery. Located essentially on the border between the Russian River and Dry Creek areas on Sonoma by Healdsburg.

Comment

• pablolie
        • Feb 2006

Originally posted by dwilliams01
        I was doing the same or I would have responded sooner...

Instead of Corona, I was enjoying a De La Montanya (www.dlmwine.com) rose instead, though. My favorite Sonoma winery. Located essentially on the border between the Russian River and Dry Creek areas on Sonoma by Healdsburg.
        I have bookmarked the winery and will visit it within the next two weeks - always looking for new ones, thanks for the suggestion!

If you like dry rose's, Bonny Doon had La Cigarre and Testarossa has a very decent one in their Novitiate label that tends to sell out quick.
        ...pablo
        Server: Win10 and LMS 8.2.0
        System: SB Touch -optical-> Benchmark DAC2HGC -AnalysisPlus Oval Copper XLR-> NAD M22 Power Amp -AnalysisPlus Black Mesh Oval-> KEF Reference 1
        Other Rooms: 2x SB Boom; 1x SB Radio; 1x SB Touch-> NAD D7050 -> KEF LS50 + Velodyne Minivee Sub
        Computer audio: workstation -USB-> audioengine D1 -> Grado RS1/Shure 1540

Comment

• maggior
          • Dec 2006

Yes...a very familiar scene. I've imbibed a good number of Coronas myself over the summers while listening to music on my Slim Devices/Logitech equipment.
          Rich
          ---------
          Setup: 2 SB3s, 4 Booms, 1 Duet, 1 Receiver, 1 Touch, iPeng on iPod Touch, SqueezeCommander, OrangeSqueeze, and SqueezePlayer on Xoom and Galaxy Player 4.2. CentOS 6.3 Server running LogitechMediaServer 7.7.2 and SqueezeSlave.
          Current library stats: 40,810 songs, 3,153 albums, 582 artists.
          http://www.last.fm/user/maggior

Comment

• Howard Passman
            • Apr 2008

Hey, and the Redskins won...

I put the SuperDateTime plugin on The Baltimore Orioles for baseball and the Redskins for football and I just stayed outside :-)

I hope everyone enjoyed the day as much as I did and thanks Slim for the Boom.

Howard

Comment

Working...