PDA

View Full Version : Multiple Playlist Directories

SlimChances
2008-09-11, 17:38
Is it possible to have multiple playlist directories? When I tried this my original directory works but the new one does not; presumably because Slimserver under server settings has an allowance for only one directory.
The reason I want a second directory is that originally all my music was MP3 but I now have a new hard drive of FLAC and would prefer to have a separate Playlist folder for only FLAC related music in addition to the MP3 playlist directory. This is a minor matter and I can put my FLAC playlists in with the MP3 playlists and distinguish them in file name by an asterix or other symbol if I have to.

imgonna...
2012-02-27, 11:57
I know its been a very long time since this post but did you every find a solution to your question? I am in the same position with multiple playlist folders...!

MeSue
2012-02-27, 18:08
I thought LMS would find playlists in any sub folder of the main Music folder.

imgonna...
2012-02-28, 15:09
That does not work for me...it only seems to find playlists that are in the directed playlist folder....??

Isabella8688
2012-03-01, 02:01
Is it possible to have multiple playlist directories? When I tried this my original directory works but the new one does not; presumably because Slimserver under server settings has an allowance for only one directory.
The reason I want a second directory is that originally all my music was MP3 but I now have a new hard drive of FLAC and would prefer to have a separate Playlist folder for only FLAC related music in addition to the MP3 playlist directory. This is a minor matter and I can put my FLAC playlists in with the MP3 playlists and distinguish them in file name by an asterix or other symbol if I have to.

I also think so.