PDA

View Full Version : Change time-out to "Now playing"?

perstromgren
2008-09-11, 07:55
I have been using an SB3 for a couple of nights, and I don't like that the unit reverts back to "Now playing" so fast! I want to browse radio stations that are listed, and can't figure out how I can listen to a station for a while (minutes) and the click next in order to play the next one in the list. My SB always gets back to the "Now playing" state and forces me to up-click and right-click back to where I were. Is there another way of doing this browse, or setting the time-out?

Per.

Phil Leigh
2008-09-11, 08:00
I have been using an SB3 for a couple of nights, and I don't like that the unit reverts back to "Now playing" so fast! I want to browse radio stations that are listed, and can't figure out how I can listen to a station for a while (minutes) and the click next in order to play the next one in the list. My SB always gets back to the "Now playing" state and forces me to up-click and right-click back to where I were. Is there another way of doing this browse, or setting the time-out?

Per.
Player Settings - Basic Settings - Screensaver Delay in seconds

davep
2008-09-11, 08:01
You need to increase the time before the screensaver kicks in. Look under Basic Settings for your player in the SC Settings screens and increase the value to something longer.

davep

perstromgren
2008-09-11, 08:13
Player Settings - Basic Settings - Screensaver Delay in seconds

Thanks! I didn't think of the Now Playing state as a "screensaver". Odd name for such a mechanism, if you ask me. But problem solved!

Per.