PDA

View Full Version : SBC sometimes confuses or doesn't display artwork

maggior
2008-09-10, 12:55
This doesn't happen often, but I thought I'd ask since it has happened more than a few times.

I'll queue up some songs through MusicIP and look through the list. I've seen where the artwork displayed was completely incorrect. A song will show with a cover from another album that happens to have a song featured in the list. Regenerating the playlist in that case made the problem go away.

I've also seen where not all tracks that should have artwork don't. Last night, my wife queued up a bunch of songs all from a particular artist in shuffle mode. None showed artwork. In this case, I power-cycled the SBC and the problem went away.

Has anybody else noted behavior like this? I've seen this with both 7.1 and 7.2. It is infrequent enough that it doesn't bother me much, but I wondered if others saw this behavior.

Also of note is that I use the web interface to play music at my desk at work every day. I have probably spent more time with the web UI than the SBC. I have never seen any of the behavior described above with the web UI.

Thanks,

ezkcdude
2008-09-10, 16:20
You're talking about the Controller, right? I just started having this problem yesterday. It seemed to occur after I navigated into the Last.FM submenus. The only fix I have found is to do a power cycle.

maggior
2008-09-10, 17:20
Yes, I'm referring to the controller.