PDA

View Full Version : Off Topic - Logitech Marketing e-mail

dwilliams01
2008-09-05, 13:09
This is completely off topic, sorry, but I thought that it might be possible that someone here knows...

I just got an e-mail from logitech: logitechmktg "at" logitech "dot" com that had some sort of announcement about a webcam contest. It was kind of difficult to tell, really, since the e-mail was in Dutch and I'm essentially a single-language American.

So I'm thinking that I've got a profile somewhere that has a setting messed up a bit and I was wondering where I might find it to correct it.

By the way, the contest does sound "interesting" (I have a Dutch co-worker that read parts of it too me) - something about sending in your interesting stories about how you use a webcam and you could win a webcam?

markbieg
2008-09-05, 14:53
I got it too...and was wondering the same thing.

Dylan Rhodes
2008-09-05, 17:52
Sorry for any confusion that was caused when you received the Dutch version of the webcam e-mail. This was an error and the issue has been resolved, so you won't get additional e-mails in Dutch.

The e-mail was asking Logitech customers to share any webcam usage stories with Logitech by going to www.logitech.com/shareyourstory. And for sharing your story, you will be automatically entered into a drawing to win one of five US$100 American Express gift cards. So -- if you'd like to share your story, they'd love to hear from you.

Thanks for your support, and again, sorry for any confusion.

Goodsounds
2008-09-05, 19:26
By the way, the contest does sound "interesting" (I have a Dutch co-worker that read parts of it too me) - something about sending in your interesting stories about how you use a webcam and you could win a webcam?

I own a Logitech webcam, but I didn't get the email. No matter, I guess, it would be a struggle to put together a description of my experiences in Dutch and, for what - another webcam? Already have one.