PDA

View Full Version : MisicInfoSCR and Boom

Mark Miksis
2008-09-04, 14:32
Michael,

Is 4.2.0 the right version to be using with Boom? I've never actually tried it before, but I think MusicInfoSCR will be a great way to compensate for the Boom's smaller display.

I'm trying to use the 2-line display with the following on the top line:

ARTIST X/Y PROGRESSBAR

The progressbar always overwrites the X/Y.

mherger
2008-09-05, 05:56
> --------------------
> ARTIST X/Y PROGRESSBAR
> --------------------
>
> The progressbar always overwrites the X/Y.

The right hand side is a special alement which will always overwrite the others if needed. You might want to define your own "PROGRESS X_OF_Y" format and use this instead of (what I assume) the three elements above.

--

Michael

toby10
2008-09-18, 14:34
> --------------------
> ARTIST X/Y PROGRESSBAR
> --------------------
>
> The progressbar always overwrites the X/Y.

The right hand side is a special alement which will always overwrite the others if needed. You might want to define your own "PROGRESS X_OF_Y" format and use this instead of (what I assume) the three elements above.

--

Michael

Do you anticipate a future version of MusicInfoSCR to be able to utilize the Booms three lines of text?

mherger
2008-09-23, 03:14
> Do you anticipate a future version of MusicInfoSCR to be able to
> utilize the Booms three lines of text?

It's a limitation in SC: while you can configure three lines, the small threeline font doesn't work. I'll have to disable it in SC.

Please feel free to file an enhancement request on bugs.slimdevices.com.

--

Michael

mherger
2008-09-23, 03:52
> It's a limitation in SC

Scratch that. It's possible. Are you really talking about three lines or three left/center/right?

--

Michael

toby10
2008-09-28, 07:39
> It's a limitation in SC

Scratch that. It's possible. Are you really talking about three lines or three left/center/right?

--

Michael

Hiya Michael :)

Sorry, I missed your reply. Yes I mean three lines with small font if possible. I'm running MusicInfoSCR v4.1.2 and all I can see within the MusicInfoSCR setup screen is two lines with three field options per line.

I'll gladly change the font if needed. Like the OP I'm just trying to compensate for the smaller Boom screen size.

p.s. I noticed on your web page v4.2.0 enhancement "Improved support for remote streaming sources ". Could you elaborate?

Many thanks. :)

EDIT: I got the three line screen to work. I needed to turn off "Use SC's font size setting".