PDA

View Full Version : Is it broken?

scottsparx
2008-08-31, 09:17
Hi all, ive been reading and searching these forums for some help with my problem. i know this is not a support forum, but im hoping that someone here will know what is happening with my duet. Its been working fine but i wanted to move it to my room upstairs. when i plugged it back in the red light on the front just flashes off everynow and then and will not do anything else. I have tried to hold the button for a few seconds but it does not flash fast or show up in the set up in the controller, holding the button for longer to hard reset does not work either. it just sits there randomly flashing. Now im pulling my hair out. please, anyone are you able to help me???

ASS-Ware
2008-08-31, 10:02
Hi all, ive been reading and searching these forums for some help with my problem. i know this is not a support forum, but im hoping that someone here will know what is happening with my duet. Its been working fine but i wanted to move it to my room upstairs. when i plugged it back in the red light on the front just flashes off everynow and then and will not do anything else. I have tried to hold the button for a few seconds but it does not flash fast or show up in the set up in the controller, holding the button for longer to hard reset does not work either. it just sits there randomly flashing. Now im pulling my hair out. please, anyone are you able to help me???

Find a new hairdresser ;-)
Have you tried moving it back ?

scottsparx
2008-08-31, 10:25
lol

yeah ive tried it back downstairs, ive also tried hard wiring it. infact ive tried everything i can think of, but the receiver just sits there with the red light flashing.

scottsparx
2008-08-31, 12:09
to explain a little further, the receiver does not show up on the devices list of my router but i can see the controller. the controller is just being set up (after factory reset) it gets as far as the choose player screen but as the receiver / player is not listed here i cant go any further. The receiver led is slowly flashing red and it makes no difference on how long i hold the button down the speed of the flashing does not change. (so factory reset of the receiver does not seem to be working). i will be calling the support line tomorrow but has anyone have any ideas of what might be up??