PDA

View Full Version : SC 7.2 - IE 7 - Can't move tracks within a playlist

sebage
2008-08-30, 21:04
I am having trouble moving tracks within a playlist using IE7 and the default skin. In previous versions, if I needed to change the order of tracks, I could select a song with my mouse and drag it to where I wanted it to be (up or down the playlist). I am no longer able to do this. Is this a bug or a change in functionality?

Sorry, I can't provide a screen shot as the cursor doesn't appear. But I can say when I try to do the above, the cursor changes to the 'prohibited' icon (circle with a line through it.

IE 7, Squeezecenter 7.2, Windows XP

sebage
2008-08-30, 21:30
Hold up... It seems to work if I grab the artwork with my mouse! Not sure of this was how it worked previously - if it was, please ignore.

ModelCitizen
2008-08-31, 00:23
Funny, with 7.2 on Fiefox 2 for XP you can grab any part of the playlist track listing to drag and drop it.

MC

andifor
2008-08-31, 02:00
Well, so far, so good.

But how should I move a song from one page to an other, if the playlist covers several pages?

By default, I have 10 items per page (configured somewhere) and my playlists are longer then 10 items. Any ideas to move items to different pages here?

Thanks for any help.

ModelCitizen
2008-08-31, 03:43
I don't think you can. I'd make your page list more items if you can (where is that setting?).

MC

andifor
2008-08-31, 04:30
I don't think you can. I'd make your page list more items if you can (where is that setting?).

MC

that's bad, as it is possible with the classic web interface.

one can change the items per page on settings, interface, items per page.

i'd go back to the classic interface, but i like the way i can jump to different positions in the audio file in the new default interface.

(sorry, my caps key is broken somehow...).