PDA

View Full Version : Check out This First Boom Commercial (in German)!

surly
2008-08-28, 08:46
I just found This Commercial, Starring Thomas D of Die Fantastischen Vier!

Klick! (http://www.logitech.com/befreiteuremusik?WT.ac=mb|4987||hp)

Greetz surly

Paul Webster
2008-08-28, 08:58
Fun video - but might leave people with the impression that it can work off batteries and has local music (playing out in the garden and in a greenhouse).

Mark Lanctot
2008-08-28, 08:59
Well I didn't understand a word but I think he liked it!

There was a scary part at the beginning which almost made this beta tester cry - he nearly demolished poor little Boom with a baseball bat. :-(

Michaelwagner
2008-08-28, 09:03
I especially liked the fact that he can listen to music in the pig-barn. That's something I don't recall anyone beta-testing :D

Michaelwagner
2008-08-28, 09:06
Well I didn't understand a word but I think he liked it!
He didn't say anything especially surprising. He wants his music everywhere, not just on the computer but in every room, including the barn, the weight room, and out in the yard where they hold parties. Also in the pasture, which seems a bit odd, since he'd need a long power cord and a hell of a wifi base.

He did seem to be controlling it with the duet controller, which might be a bit confusing for people who buy it and find out that's not the standard controller for the unit.

He had a mac powerbook.

Siduhe
2008-08-28, 09:10
I especially liked the fact that he can listen to music in the pig-barn. That's something I don't recall anyone beta-testing :D

Although, if my rusty German serves me , his considered view is that the music sounds better without Erica the pig... ;-)

Michaelwagner
2008-08-28, 09:18
Although, if my rusty German serves me , his considered view is that the music sounds better without Erica the pig... ;-)

Yes, I forgot that part. Music with pig, good, music without pig, excellent. Or something along those lines. I don't recall the exact words and I'm rushing out of the house, so no time to re-listen.

surly
2008-08-28, 09:20
I think this little Box will be my Future Kitchen Radio!

And it will actually play Songs from The Fantastic Four (Die Fantastischen Vier) wich are part of my collection.

Greetz surly

ps. he actually says bad sound with and exellent(saugut) Sound Without Pig(Sau)

JJZolx
2008-08-28, 09:29
You gotta love a commercial featuring a guy with creepy tatts, bizarro facial hair, and a pig.

Michaelwagner
2008-08-28, 09:31
ps. he actually says bad sound with and exellent(saugut) Sound Without Pig(Sau)
Yes, a pig pun. Just outside the pig pen. I missed the pun first time around (I was listening to Salt'n'Pepa in the background).

surly
2008-08-28, 09:36
@ JJZolx: He is making quite good music if you are into HipHop/Rap and has many Fans in the german speaking parts of europe!
And obviously he's taking himself not too serious. ;-)

Greetz Audiodude

Michaelwagner
2008-08-28, 19:58
Fun video - but might leave people with the impression that it can work off batteries and has local music (playing out in the garden and in a greenhouse).

In German he said it works everywhere where the (Wifi) waves go. But, yeah, they did go to some trouble to hide the power cord.

Michaelwagner
2013-12-09, 06:32
I had totally forgotten the thread. The link to the ad is gone.

Michaelwagner
2013-12-09, 06:40
Have no fear! Youtube is here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mepfIpD51s&list=PLA471A78C6FEE3B7D&index=6