PDA

View Full Version : Use Duet Controller To Select Transporter Coax Input

Stormboy
2008-08-27, 20:41
Hi

I am controlling a transporter with a duet controller. I have sources attached to the coax and toslink digital inputs. I can select both sources and get sound from them when I use the knob on the front of the transporter. However, when I try and select the digital inputs using the duet controller, I can select the toslink input and get sound but I cannot do so with the coax input. Does anyone have any suggestions

Thanks

Mnyb
2008-08-27, 22:03
Yes if you are on fairly new version of SC and controller firmware I would file a bug report.

The behavior you are describing looks like a bug to me, so your probably not doing anything wrong.

http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=30426

If you have very old versions I would upgrade to 7.2 and then decide.

cliveb
2008-08-28, 08:19
I am controlling a transporter with a duet controller. I have sources attached to the coax and toslink digital inputs. I can select both sources and get sound from them when I use the knob on the front of the transporter. However, when I try and select the digital inputs using the duet controller, I can select the toslink input and get sound but I cannot do so with the coax input. Does anyone have any suggestions
I can confirm the same issue. It appears only to affect the RCA COAX input (selecting the BNC COAX input is OK), and only on the Controller - using the standard remote to select the RCA COAX input works fine. I never bothered much about it - I just switched to using the BNC input.