PDA

View Full Version : Duet Receiver Switches On

Juke
2008-08-24, 09:20
I switch off my Duet receiver then switch off the controller. Both off. I then switch off the NAS box, receiver switches on again!
Pressing the manual switch results in a red light. When I turn on the NAS box the receiver switches off. Switching on the controller and then the receiver then works as normal. Any suggestions please?

Syd

raaurora
2008-08-24, 11:03
I switch off my Duet receiver then switch off the controller. Both off. I then switch off the NAS box, receiver switches on again!
Pressing the manual switch results in a red light. When I turn on the NAS box the receiver switches off. Switching on the controller and then the receiver then works as normal. Any suggestions please?

Syd

yeah, there is a thread on this either on this board or the General Discussion board. The deal is turning it "off" only means standby. As I understand some of the responses from the Logitech folks, it is apparantly always looking for it's SC. When you turn the server off, it (the receiver - in standby) can't find the SC any longer so the status light goes to blue. So, there is nothing wrong with your unit.

Juke
2008-08-24, 11:13
Thanks RAAURORA. I see the logic now. I'll look for the other threads out of curiosity.

Regards

Syd

maggior
2008-08-24, 20:46
There is also a bug reported about this. I believe they are going to make an effort to either resolve or at least improve this.

http://bugs.slimdevices.com/show_bug.cgi?id=9141