PDA

View Full Version : So I saw there was an update (7.1) and installed. ACK!!!!

pixelsmack
2008-08-10, 00:25
The web interface is hosed now. It's all a jumble. I was running the beta 7.1 before this so that I could get my Sirius up and running. Seems the final is busted.

What's odd is the web page can't find my player even though my player can see it.

BLURG!

**UPDATE**

The new software-apparently-requires me to add it as a trusted site to (IE7) in order to be displayed properly. All is well now. Except that it still can't find my player. But I am sure that's some networking crap I need to fix.

Uluen
2008-08-10, 00:57
The web interface is hosed now. It's all a jumble.

&

The new software-apparently-requires me to add it as a trusted site to (IE7) in order to be displayed properly.
Are you sure you cleared the browser cache properly?

autopilot
2008-08-10, 01:40
Yeah, you just need to clear your browser cache.

Nonreality
2008-08-10, 12:29
The web interface is hosed now. It's all a jumble. I was running the beta 7.1 before this so that I could get my Sirius up and running. Seems the final is busted.

What's odd is the web page can't find my player even though my player can see it.

BLURG!

**UPDATE**

The new software-apparently-requires me to add it as a trusted site to (IE7) in order to be displayed properly. All is well now. Except that it still can't find my player. But I am sure that's some networking crap I need to fix.Try finding Squeezecenter from your player. I've found that if you are on squeezenetwork when you start squeezecenter you need to do it this way to make it visible to SC.