PDA

View Full Version : Help w/strange Log Error Message for Rhapsody

BillBurn
2008-08-04, 22:30
Hi All,

I am running 7.1 - 22252 via a Logitech Duet hosted on top of a ReadyNAS NV+. A week or so ago Rhapsody just stopped working. I was running SC 7.0 so decided to upgrade to 7.1 -22252, but that has not solved the problem. I can still use Pandora and local music files without a problem, but Rhapsody won't work. I can navigate My Library within Rhapsody so I am clearly connecting to my account, but when I try to play a track nothing happens. I checked the SC 7.1 logs and discovered that I get the following message every time I try to play a track via SC:

[08-08-04 22:17:23.3988] Slim::Networking::IO::Select::select (250) Error: Select task failed: Can't locate Math/BigInt.pm in @INC (@INC contains: CODE(0xc1dcb0) /usr/share/squeezecenter/CPAN/arch/5.8/sparc-linux /usr/share/squeezecenter/CPAN/arch/5.8/sparc-linux/auto /usr/share/squeezecenter/CPAN/arch/5.8.8/sparc-linux /usr/share/squeezecenter/CPAN/arch/5.8.8/sparc-linux/auto /usr/share/squeezecenter/CPAN/arch/5.8/sparc-linux /usr/share/squeezecenter/CPAN/arch/5.8/sparc-linux/auto /usr/share/squeezecenter/CPAN/arch/sparc-linux /usr/share/squeezecenter/lib /usr/share/squeezecenter/CPAN /usr/share/squeezecenter /usr/share/squeezecenter/CPAN /usr/share/squeezecenter /usr/sbin /etc/perl /usr/local/lib/perl/5.8.8 /usr/local/share/perl/5.8.8 /usr/lib/perl5 /usr/share/perl5 /usr/lib/perl/5.8 /usr/share/perl/5.8 /usr/local/lib/site_perl . CODE(0xc1dd28)) at /usr/share/squeezecenter/CPAN/Net/IP.pm line 876.

Not exactly sure what this error message means or what might be the best fix, but was hoping someone knew or could point me in the right direction. Thanks in advance for any suggestions!