PDA

View Full Version : Kudos!

mudbone
2008-08-04, 06:28
I'm sitting here listening to my SB and I thought it might be time to the thank the Slimserver staff and developers of the SC software for continually improving the software and implementation of changes.

Also many "THANKS" to the support staff and contributors here on the forum.

Nqstv
2008-08-04, 09:53
To jump on Mudbone's post, I also want to thank the team for a great product. I've been scanning the forum here for a couple months and 2 weeks ago, I purchased the Duet (which led to a home server purchase, an upgrade on my Sirius account, a complete cleaning of my mp3 library....Ugh!).

Anyways, I haven't spent this much time listening to music in my home in a long time and this product re-invigorated my love for music.

I haven't had a single problem caused by the Duet (my server rebooted once and didn't restart squeezecenter, so I blame the server) and everything, including software updates, has worked flawlessly.

This is an outstanding product backed by an outstanding team and community.

Many, Many, Many Kudos to you all!

Kraig

exile
2008-08-04, 10:27
I too want to say kudos for 7.1 There's a whole pile of improvements that are making squeezecenter quite the slick music server. Hats off to fixing the synchronization issues especially. My slimp3, sb1 and sb2 now sync very nicely together.

thanks to the whole squeeze team!

Nonreality
2008-08-04, 23:44
I'll forth or fifth that. Very nice version. Thanks my friends.