PDA

View Full Version : Minor Rhapsody weirdness under 7.1

raaurora
2008-07-31, 20:08
Minor issue and I'm wondering if it is just me or if others are seeing it. When playing Rhapsody via SC, the album art of the current song displayes in the upper right region of the browser interface. Under 7.0.1 of SC, hovering over the album art would pop up a larger version of the album cover. Under 7.1, hovering over the art brings up a small white rectangle.

Anyone else see this?

andyg
2008-07-31, 21:33
What browser? You may want to try clearing your browser cache or doing a force-reload on the page.

raaurora
2008-08-01, 20:24
What browser? You may want to try clearing your browser cache or doing a force-reload on the page.

Hi Andy,

I'm on IE 7 (7.0.6000.16681 is listed if I do help -> about), Windows Vista. I cleaned out history, cookies, temp files etc. but got the same result. Not a huge deal especially given the improved Rhapsody sound. Not sure if it matters but I also have the google toolbar. Screen shot is (hopefully) attached. You can see the small white rectangle inside the album art. Though the cursor was not captured, this happens as I hover over the album art.