PDA

View Full Version : Network Help- Duet

jh901
2008-07-26, 18:09
My Linksys router has performed well with the Controller, my 2 Receivers, and SC (which sits on my NAS) for the first month or so. Sometime over the past 3 or 4 days I began having response time problems with the controller or connecting to SC on my computer.

The music streams fine, but moving to the next track in a playlist or pausing, for example, takes about 15 seconds using either the controller or SC. And tonight, I'm having major problems. Can't connect to my NAS, music is cutting off and the light on my bedroom receiver is turning blue.

matufts
2008-07-27, 09:27
I am having simular problems with my duet. When streaming iTunes lossless it will sometime shutter, skip and dropout. if I shut off the handheld controller it will then stream iTunes just fine. Try to power up the hand held again and it starts shuddering again. I have watched my network usage as this happens and everything looks good. The handheld has a hard time logging back in while steaming apple lossless but 128k streams from Pandora and rhapsody are fine.

mfpreach
2008-07-27, 13:14
I am having simular problems with my duet. When streaming iTunes lossless it will sometime shutter, skip and dropout. if I shut off the handheld controller it will then stream iTunes just fine. Try to power up the hand held again and it starts shuddering again. I have watched my network usage as this happens and everything looks good. The handheld has a hard time logging back in while steaming apple lossless but 128k streams from Pandora and rhapsody are fine.

I am having this same problem, i just posted a new thread regarding it. My question to you is though are you using a mac? I am also, maybe thats a problem?

matufts
2008-07-27, 14:07
I am running windows XP sp3 with linksys router wg54sx or something like that