PDA

View Full Version : Change artist/album order [SBC]

Hellsblade
2008-07-20, 00:19
Hi,
When i browse albums on the artist level on my squeezebox duet controller, i'd like to see them sorted on the year attribute. How do i change this?
rgds,
Hellsblade.

mick_w
2008-07-20, 02:05
If you use the 7.1 beta of SqueezeCenter the recent versions of controller software gives the following options to modify how the controller sorts the Albums list:

-Album
-Artist, Year, Album
-Artist, Album

Not quite as may options as you get from the SqueezeCenter web interface, but definitely a useful improvement.

Mick

gerph
2008-07-20, 14:27
Hi,
When i browse albums on the artist level on my squeezebox duet controller, i'd like to see them sorted on the year attribute. How do i change this?
rgds,
Hellsblade.

Bug #112 has patches on it for adding this option for the SB3 and SBC, configured via the web interface, IIRC.

Hellsblade
2008-07-21, 02:56
Ok, i will try and upgrade to the latest squeezecentre beta then.
Thx for the info.
Rgrds,
Hellsblade

dekaliber
2008-07-21, 21:53
Not quite as may options as you get from the SqueezeCenter web interface, but definitely a useful improvement.

Mick

Sorry if this is a n00b question, but where is the option to change this in the SqueezeCenter interface currently (with 7.0.1)?

schiegl
2008-07-21, 23:20
Sorry if this is a n00b question, but where is the option to change this in the SqueezeCenter interface currently (with 7.0.1)?

It's the icon at the bottom left corner...

kind regards,
Markus

dekaliber
2008-07-22, 15:14
Cool...thanks!

lemmy999
2008-12-03, 14:48
It's the icon at the bottom left corner...

kind regards,
Markus

Doesn't that just determine the sort order in the web interface? I thought the sort by year on the squeezebox (or duet) was still not implemented as of 7.3.

schiegl
2008-12-03, 15:04
Doesn't that just determine the sort order in the web interface? I thought the sort by year on the squeezebox (or duet) was still not implemented as of 7.3.

This was an answer to dekaliber's question and was targeted against "SqueezeCenter". Neverthess there's a similiar option on the controller (version 7.3, but don't have one at the monent) somewhere under settings/advanced settings (for album sort only)...

kind regards,
Markus