PDA

View Full Version : Alarm Clock

HydeTheDarkerSide
2008-07-17, 05:16
Hi

Just about to jump into the waters with a Tranquill Home Server powering a duet in the lounge and 3 classics for the kitchen and 2 bedrooms.

Now the classics to be installed in the bedrooms are also to be used as radio/cd alams, albeit internet radio and my ripped CD collection.

However, looking at my current setup of SC 7.x and SoftSqueeze 3 I can only see a feature in the server software. Does this mean that the server software only supports one alarm on any given day to all connected devices?

Or, owing to my current software only based setup...

Does SC actually support different time settings per device for any given day?

Cheers
Hyde

PS Is there a setting on this site that will default all my posts to be 'Instant email notification' rather than me setting that on a post by post basis? I did look in my account area, but couldn't see anything obvious :-?
[edit]D'oh found it in the 'Edit Options' area of the 'User CP' ;-)

radish
2008-07-17, 06:47
I don't have a 7.0.1 install handy right now, but the 7.1/7.2 versions have separate alarms for each player and each day.

HydeTheDarkerSide
2008-07-17, 06:58
Magic :)

Many thanks
Hyde

boomdijk
2008-08-01, 13:35
I don't have a 7.0.1 install handy right now, but the 7.1/7.2 versions have separate alarms for each player and each day.

Is there also a posibility for a playlist to be set? Instead of the current playlist??? (in the duet)

Johan