PDA

View Full Version : Im going bald.Duett network

Ryssen
2008-07-16, 11:11
I have access to Qnap with squeezebox 7 on my laptop however Duett cannot acces it!On the Duett remote i see Squeezebox 160CB3 and then choose wireless or Ethernet,then I get no further.What am I doing wrong,there are many colors on the duett I noticed..

JimC
2008-07-16, 19:05
I have access to Qnap with squeezebox 7 on my laptop however Duett cannot acces it!On the Duett remote i see Squeezebox 160CB3 and then choose wireless or Ethernet,then I get no further.What am I doing wrong,there are many colors on the duett I noticed..

It sounds like you're having problems during setup and that you are connecting Squeezebox Receiver to your network with an ethernet cable. For this setup, you should follow the directions found in the Duet user guide, which can be downloaded here (http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/speakers_audio/wireless_music_systems/devices/3817&cl=se,sv). (N.B.: This is a link to the Swedish version of the Duet manual, since your IP address shows you are in Sweden. There are versions available in other languages, too.)

There is a full, step-by-step set of instructions for installing and configuring Duet, including an explanation of the colors on the Squeezebox Receiver.

-=> Jim

Ryssen
2008-07-17, 15:15
Ok,I got it playing,but it only plays one song and the stops.
How do I make it play the rest automatic?

radish
2008-07-17, 16:07
Press play on the album/playlist name or select Play All.