PDA

View Full Version : One bug, one feature request

HUEY
2008-07-14, 13:47
Not sure if this is the area stuff like this is supposed to be posted in, if not feel free to move.

First the bug. When clicking on now playing, which takes you to the large album screen, and then clicking again, it lists everything in that album/playlist that will play, which you can navigate using the scroll wheel. If I go to internet radio, and then back to the media library, and then to the now playling playlist, the scroll becomes non functional in that area. The only to get it to work again, is to shutdown the controller from the advanced area, and turn it back on again. Minor problem, but figured I would bring it up.

My feature request would be, when playing an album, not in the now playing area, but from the album/artist/genre etc area, that if you pull up the list of songs and hit playall, if you scroll down to a favorite song, it either, depending on your settings, continues in a repeat of that song, or stops playing all together. I would like to see it continue on to the next song.

I'm coming from streaming to an xbox 360, so I'm use to scrolling and not having it locked to the song you choose. So far I'm very happy with the Duet, and would just like to see a few things tweaked.
Rob

radish
2008-07-14, 20:06
First the bug. When clicking on now playing, which takes you to the large album screen, and then clicking again, it lists everything in that album/playlist that will play, which you can navigate using the scroll wheel. If I go to internet radio, and then back to the media library, and then to the now playling playlist, the scroll becomes non functional in that area. The only to get it to work again, is to shutdown the controller from the advanced area, and turn it back on again. Minor problem, but figured I would bring it up.

Can't reproduce that here, if it's something you can reproduce with the current release version of SC (7.0.1) you may want to file a bug at http://bugs.slimdevices.com

My feature request would be, when playing an album, not in the now playing area, but from the album/artist/genre etc area, that if you pull up the list of songs and hit playall, if you scroll down to a favorite song, it either, depending on your settings, continues in a repeat of that song, or stops playing all together. I would like to see it continue on to the next song.

Coming very soon...

http://bugs.slimdevices.com/show_bug.cgi?id=5981