PDA

View Full Version : Help With Weird Duet Problem (cycling colors)

tony11
2008-07-06, 15:34
My duet just cycles through red, green, blue, and white, accompanied by fairly annoying tones. It is unresponsive to a factory reset. I would be gratefull if anyone has a suggestion as to how to get it out of this mode, or why it is doing this.
Thanks,
Tony

aubuti
2008-07-06, 19:45
It's best you contact technical support -- they are better placed to diagnose and assist you with a problem like this. The user forums are great, but for bizarre problems like this a phone call to tech support is usually more efficient.

radish
2008-07-07, 09:15
My duet just cycles through red, green, blue, and white, accompanied by fairly annoying tones. It is unresponsive to a factory reset. I would be gratefull if anyone has a suggestion as to how to get it out of this mode, or why it is doing this.
Thanks,
Tony

That's factory test mode (which is activated by pressing the front panel button as you connect the power). Disconnecting the power should get it out of that mode, if not it sounds like a defective unit and you should certainly contact support.

tony11
2008-07-07, 10:08
Thanks, after leaving the power disconnected for several hours, it seemed to sort itself out (a few minutes was not long enough).